Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm not no extreme couponer BUT I like good deals.

Well Today I ventured out to a local grocery store called Harris Teeter.  I've been in there before but never bought anything because it was pretty expensive compared to other stores I shop at.  But today was special, they were trippling coupons up to .99 cents.  That's right so when I had a .75 cent off coupon I was actually getting 2.25 off. woohoo.  So I got a lot of goodies for a grand total of $19.  I was hoping to only spend $10 because I research different extreme coupon websites last night and I thought I was going to get a lot more stuff totally free but the prices were a bit higher.  But I saved a total of 42.00 with coupons and the shopping card.

Check it out...



So I am happy to say the least.  And I didn't buy anything that we wouldn't eat, some of it we probably shouldn't eat but when you get for practically FREE, i gotta go with it.  Especially when your living on a extremely tight budget!

So I might post some of my awesome shopping trips from time to time, I'm definately not an extreme couponer(yet) but Iike a good deal.  So with applying for jobs, church activities, cleaning, cooking, hanging with friends, this is also what I do in my spare time...find me some coupons!

Have a Blessed Day and try to bless someone else today!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo way to go girl! Do you follow Tresbien Gambino's blog? She's been really awesome with the couponing stuff - you could definitely get some pointers from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! You gotta come here and help me do that lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete