Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rainy Thursday

Good evening,

Just wanted to give a brief update on life, which is like a roller coaster!  Still waiting for a job from heaven, got a few leads, so we will see.  :)  I am sitting here watching this new show X-factor, all I have heard so far is horrible singing.  haha.

So tonight we got to skype with my family/extended family.  Always a good time. Dang I took some good snap shots of silly faces of them all but can't currently locate them on my computer.

Any who,  Tomorrow Ben and I take the youth group from our Church, (GEAR) to our first youth retreat/conference.  It is called Fresh Fire, It's in North Carolina.  We are pretty pumped!  Prayers Welcomed!! :)

Well Sorry this post doesn't have too much purpose but If I don't at least get on here once a week or so, I will never update.  Hopefully I'll have some more recipes soon!

Blessings.

PS
I did find this picture while on my search for tonight's picture, I can't believe how Silas is so grown now!!!  don't mind my nephew Judah's face, it was a silly app on my webcamera.


No comments:

Post a Comment